French_rhubarb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Barbra Straisand - Panic at the Disco - Musicals - Gilbert and Sullivan - Alanis Morissette - Classical - Organ - Cello - Gregorian Chant
- Favourite movie
- The Mirror Has Two Faces - Dead Again - Labyrinth - Harry Potter - Yentl
- English, French
- Interests and hobbies
- Learning, reading, writing, journalling, praying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live absolutely
- Favourite book
- The Strangely Beautiful series by Leanna Renee Hieber; The Ancient Future by Traci Harding; Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey
Recent Entries by French_rhubarb
In Silence - Aug 7, 2013
So my dears, it's a lovely drizzly grey day here in the Netherlands, and I am relaxing on my bed, sipping my way through my cup of tea. It could almost be a Saturday morning at home (except for the...
Taize, my Teacher - May 30, 2013
My dear ones, I didn't write for some time. Clearly. This is for three reasons. 1) Internet can be hard to arrange in Taize 2) After a time, life in Taize became quotidian for me to write about it ...
The Kingdom of God is... - Oct 18, 2012
Everyday here is pretty much the same as every other day. Nothing much changes, except your work each week. But outside of Taize, even that doesn't change, so Taize is ahead in that respect. Agains...