Fred.ropp's Traveler Profile
- Retired Honeywell in Project Management. LOVEDDDD my profession and the people!
- Favourite music
- All except Rap and I like several rap songs.
- Shelby, North Carolina
- Favourite movie
- Nell, Forest Gump, Avatar, Sleepless in Mesa, The Blind Side, Oceans
- English (Southern) Sorta German (Eight words) Spanish (twenty words)
- Favourite quote
- "It is what it is" and "If nothing changes, nothing changes" and "Seek the moment and it will find you"
- Interests and hobbies
- Running, mountain biking, hiking, racketball, golf (stinker), motorcycling, etc, etc, etc...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live with not-so-wreckless abondon... And live...
- Favourite book
- A New Earth by Tollie, Earth Abides by George Stewart. The Shack by William Young
- My friends describe me as
- Fun to be around! A people lover. A seeker of spiritual knowledge.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- NOW... :-)
Just a normal guy wishing to do well, make friendsm and appreciate life.
Recent Entries by Fred.ropp
Canyon Lake Road 25 miles from Home - Sep 15, 2012
Canyon Lake is one of four lakes close to the house. It's the second third lake in a series of damn's from Roosevelt Lake. The valley gets lots of power from the damns and a great amount of water f...
Mimi's Rock Art - Sep 14, 2012
While we're doing Sedona, we might as well demo Mimi's Rock Art! She is really good a stacking and balancing rocks or what hikers call Cairns or trail markers.. They defy gravity and are a myst...
Birthday Girls (daughter and wife) - Aug 4, 2012
My wife's birthday is 08/06 and my daughter Shannon's birthday is 08/07. Wow, how lucky can a guy get? I'll NEVER forget BOTH! We also had Shannon's daughter Leah was there with little Sophia Rose....