Frawldog's Traveler Profile
- Truck Driver/Farmer
- Favourite music
- Audioslave, 3 days grace, Eminem
- Favourite movie
- Ugly Truth, Dumb and Dumber, Just go with it,Bounty Hunter
- Favourite quote
- Life doesn't care about your excuses, The world is a big book, the ones that never stray away from home only write a small page
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, wrestling, mma, movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Raise a happy familiy and travel over 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- The Bible, The Long Walk
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Winning state in wrestling. Placing at college nationals in wrestling.
Recent Entries by Frawldog
Mauritius - Feb 23, 2012
I was in Mauritius for 4 days and 3 nights. I didn't suffer much of a jet lag from the 12 hour time change. When I was on the airplane, I went to set my watch ahead and realized I didn't have to si...
Blue Lagoon - Mar 26, 2012
On day 4, we woke up and decided to take a quick look around Akureyi. That did not take long. It is a smaller version of Reykjavik It is a lot more peaceful here than Reykjavik though. There is a w...
Beqa Island - Apr 10, 2012
Getting to Bequ Island (pronounced Benga) is not as easy as it sounds. I was told the boat to Beqa leaves from Pacific Harbor, but that is only a private chartered boat. The rest of the boats leave...