Frawldog's Traveler Profile
- Truck Driver/Farmer
- Favourite music
- Audioslave, 3 days grace, Eminem
- Favourite movie
- Ugly Truth, Dumb and Dumber, Just go with it,Bounty Hunter
- Favourite quote
- Life doesn't care about your excuses, The world is a big book, the ones that never stray away from home only write a small page
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, wrestling, mma, movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Raise a happy familiy and travel over 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- The Bible, The Long Walk
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Winning state in wrestling. Placing at college nationals in wrestling.
Recent Entries by Frawldog
Tijuana - Jan 9, 2012
I took the tram to San Ysidro, which is the border town. From here, you just walk acrossIt was easier for me to fly to San Diego from Cabo and then go across the border than to go up the border. Me...
Condado Beach - Jan 12, 2012
It was a long flight to San Juan and I stayed in Condado Beach. Condado is more or less the new part of San Juan. The beach is actually decent. This was simply a stopping point for me that was conv...
Cabo San Lucas - Jan 7, 2012
Cabo may be one of my favorite places in Mexico. The beach nice here, but the problem is that there is not much beach left here. Public beaches in all tourist destinations are slowly disappearing a...