Frawldog's Traveler Profile
- Truck Driver/Farmer
- Favourite music
- Audioslave, 3 days grace, Eminem
- Favourite movie
- Ugly Truth, Dumb and Dumber, Just go with it,Bounty Hunter
- Favourite quote
- Life doesn't care about your excuses, The world is a big book, the ones that never stray away from home only write a small page
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, wrestling, mma, movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Raise a happy familiy and travel over 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- The Bible, The Long Walk
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Winning state in wrestling. Placing at college nationals in wrestling.
Recent Entries by Frawldog
Maragogo - Feb 2, 2013
Maragogi was a little bit like Joao Pessoa in the sense that it was disappointing. It is not easy to get here and I had the same frustration here that I had anywhere else. No one spoke English. I w...
Kissing in (Pre) Carnival - Feb 1, 2013
I arrived Recife early and hit the ground running again. I planned to see Recife one day here and Olinda the next day, but got them both done in my first day. I had the impression Recife was a dump...
Do Brazilian Women have insecurities? - Jan 27, 2013
I had a rough night sleep last night in Pipa due to the Carne do Sol steak dinner. Apparently the sol means sun, so basically it is a steak that is dried in the sun for a couple days and make me pu...