Frawldog's Traveler Profile
- Truck Driver/Farmer
- Favourite music
- Audioslave, 3 days grace, Eminem
- Favourite movie
- Ugly Truth, Dumb and Dumber, Just go with it,Bounty Hunter
- Favourite quote
- Life doesn't care about your excuses, The world is a big book, the ones that never stray away from home only write a small page
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, wrestling, mma, movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Raise a happy familiy and travel over 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- The Bible, The Long Walk
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Winning state in wrestling. Placing at college nationals in wrestling.
Recent Entries by Frawldog
Final stop philippines - Apr 27, 2014
After the underground river tour, I had to wait about 1.5 hours until he next bus left. Despite the destination being popular, most of the people come here in day trips and leave in the same van th...
Underground river - Apr 24, 2014
After my island hopping tour in Port Barton, I took a minivan two hours to a junction called Salvacion. There were a lot of tuk tuks waiting and each tried to offer me a ride for $15. I pretty much...
Port Barton - Apr 22, 2014
Port Barton is another village in Palawan. I heard another backpacker talking about it and thought it was worth a shot to visit. It was about four hours South and west of my last stop in El Nido. T...