Frawldog's Traveler Profile
- Truck Driver/Farmer
- Favourite music
- Audioslave, 3 days grace, Eminem
- Favourite movie
- Ugly Truth, Dumb and Dumber, Just go with it,Bounty Hunter
- Favourite quote
- Life doesn't care about your excuses, The world is a big book, the ones that never stray away from home only write a small page
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, wrestling, mma, movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Raise a happy familiy and travel over 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- The Bible, The Long Walk
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Winning state in wrestling. Placing at college nationals in wrestling.
Recent Entries by Frawldog
Granada - May 3, 2013
Granada is another small colonial town with a lot of cathedrals. It is the 2nd to last stop on my trip and was very close to my final stop of Managua. From my previous stop of San Juan del Sur, I h...
Sunday Funday - May 1, 2013
I never heard of San Juan del Sur until I heard Survivor was filmed somewhere near here. There have now been an additional season of survivor filmed near to here. I like it here better than Costa R...
Volcanic island - Apr 29, 2013
Here I go in country #101. On top of that, this trip becomes my second longest trip ever. Last year I returned home on April 28, so I have now surpassed that. My longest trip being in 2012 at 9.5 m...