Frawldog's Traveler Profile
- Truck Driver/Farmer
- Favourite music
- Audioslave, 3 days grace, Eminem
- Favourite movie
- Ugly Truth, Dumb and Dumber, Just go with it,Bounty Hunter
- Favourite quote
- Life doesn't care about your excuses, The world is a big book, the ones that never stray away from home only write a small page
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, wrestling, mma, movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Raise a happy familiy and travel over 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- The Bible, The Long Walk
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Winning state in wrestling. Placing at college nationals in wrestling.
Recent Entries by Frawldog
How to Travel for free - Jul 12, 2016
I didn't travel much growing up. I went on my first airplane when I was 12 years old when I went to Los Angeles to visit Disney Land. My mom signed me up for frequent flyer miles in the airport. My...
Last day of trip - May 4, 2013
Managua was a $1 bus ride for the 1.5 hour journey. To be honest, there ain't much here in Managua, but I expected this before coming here. There was no real monuments or even colonial buildings. A...
Granada - May 3, 2013
Granada is another small colonial town with a lot of cathedrals. It is the 2nd to last stop on my trip and was very close to my final stop of Managua. From my previous stop of San Juan del Sur, I h...