Fotios's Traveler Profile
- Tourism specialist
- Favourite music
- Different foreign styles but not fan of the new-Greek music
- Favourite movie
- I prefer documentaries
- Greek, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, English
- Favourite quote
- A bunch of different quotes! Especially ancient Greek ones...
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, climbing, travelling, computing, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Close my eyes!
- Favourite book
- Many to list
- My friends describe me as
- Why don't you ask them???
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- All my life!
Recent Entries by Fotios
The "meeting place" - Dec 16, 2009
After Sydney we went to Canberra. Canberra is Australia's capital and its political heart-land. The city was planned in 1908 as the new seat of federal parliament to end rivalry between Sydney and ...
Welcome to Down Under! - Dec 12, 2009
Here we are!!! We start our Australian 4-day tour in every city. The weather is maybe the best that we could find because it is not that hot once it is the beginning of the summer. Sydney is the...
El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles - Dec 6, 2009
Even if the full name of the city was "El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciúncula" now it can only be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size and called LA, this town remain always...