Forsterb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Guitar, Jazz
- Toronto, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Raiders of the Arc
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream and Discover - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country, have friends in each one of them and continue to try and live everyday without fear.
- Favourite book
- Art of the Deal
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travel, travel and more travel. I'm alway surprised at how big this wonderful earth really is and all there is to see and take in.
<a href="http://www.travelpod.com/members/forsterb"><img src="http://images.travelpod.com/cgi-bin/img_world_small_all_travels.pl?tweb_UID=forsterb&random=54911" border="0" /></a>
Recent Entries by Forsterb
Back to the Land of Snow & Ice - Nov 16, 2014
We arrived on Thursday in Toronto after close to 12-hours of flying time from Rio. Two new airlines under our belt - GOL and COPA - both pretty good, particularly the fact that all the alcohol and ...
195,000 Words in Pictures - Nov 20, 2014
All went well - arrived safe - car started - and got home without any snow or traffic that we experienced in Toronto. As I've said in the past, if a picture is worth a 1,000 words, then I've att...
Panama Layover - Nov 16, 2014
We're here in Panama to catch our flight to Toronto. Can't wait to see my little Princess.