Forsterb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Guitar, Jazz
- Toronto, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Raiders of the Arc
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream and Discover - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country, have friends in each one of them and continue to try and live everyday without fear.
- Favourite book
- Art of the Deal
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travel, travel and more travel. I'm alway surprised at how big this wonderful earth really is and all there is to see and take in.
<a href="http://www.travelpod.com/members/forsterb"><img src="http://images.travelpod.com/cgi-bin/img_world_small_all_travels.pl?tweb_UID=forsterb&random=54911" border="0" /></a>
Recent Entries by Forsterb
Deb's Home - Mar 18, 2015
Our Bombardier jet arrived ahead of schedule into Nashville. All went well again with the flight. We must be leading a charmed life. Keli and Joram where there as planned and we headed the hour or ...
A Short But Sweet Layover in Hogtown - Mar 18, 2015
We arrived in record time into Toronto. I can't ever remember a 777 traveling at 687mph - must have been a very good tail wind. We've walked the 10 miles from our gate over to the little puddle j...
Another Adventure To The South - Mar 13, 2015
We've been back home for a couple of months and the travel bug has set in again. So we're off again on Wednesday (18th) heading to Tennessee for about 25 days where we'll have a chance to visit w...