Forsterb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Guitar, Jazz
- Toronto, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Raiders of the Arc
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream and Discover - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country, have friends in each one of them and continue to try and live everyday without fear.
- Favourite book
- Art of the Deal
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travel, travel and more travel. I'm alway surprised at how big this wonderful earth really is and all there is to see and take in.
Recent Entries by Forsterb
Back In My Own Bed - Mar 21, 2016
After a long bumpy ride from Hong Kong it was good to be in my own bed, well it would have been great, except I fell asleep on the couch as soon as I got through the door. This is my last entry unt...
Two Towns in One Day - Mar 19, 2016
Today the plan was to head out to both Indiatown and Chinatown which are considered both "tourist attractions". They're both on the MRT line as subway stops so we thought we'd hit Indiatown first. ...
Thirty-Four Things I've Learned In Singapore - Mar 16, 2016
We've been in Singapore since Monday - a total of 3 full days and I've come to realize quite a number of things about this place. Things I thought you should all know: Singapore is more than ...