Forsterb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Guitar, Jazz
- Toronto, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Raiders of the Arc
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream and Discover - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country, have friends in each one of them and continue to try and live everyday without fear.
- Favourite book
- Art of the Deal
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travel, travel and more travel. I'm alway surprised at how big this wonderful earth really is and all there is to see and take in.
Recent Entries by Forsterb
195,000 Words in Pictures - Nov 20, 2014
All went well - arrived safe - car started - and got home without any snow or traffic that we experienced in Toronto. As I've said in the past, if a picture is worth a 1,000 words, then I've attach...
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words - Oct 26, 2015
It's always good to get home. We've been away from our base for about 36 days, we've slept in different beds since we've left and it's good to get home and close your eyes in familiar surroundings....
Shopping Day on a Budget - Oct 25, 2015
Last night Deborah conceded to Chinese food and didn't get sick, must be the difference between "the real stuff" and the North America version. Today we slept in, we were exhausted from the walk...