Forsterb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Guitar, Jazz
- Toronto, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Raiders of the Arc
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream and Discover - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country, have friends in each one of them and continue to try and live everyday without fear.
- Favourite book
- Art of the Deal
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travel, travel and more travel. I'm alway surprised at how big this wonderful earth really is and all there is to see and take in.
Recent Entries by Forsterb
Sail Away Today - Oct 21, 2016
Today is our last day in Sydney before heading out to sea. We had dinner with everybody on Wednesday night at Caffe Roma in Kings Cross. It was real nice to get reconnected to everybody. Jean an...
Sleeping Pills - A Man's Best Friend - Oct 19, 2016
We arrived at Vancouver airport at 1:00 p.m. PST and departed on-time at 4:00 p.m. Little did we know what we would feel like twenty-eight hours later. I want to thank Irene and Les for their assit...
Australian Adventure - Oct 16, 2016
It's just one day until we board the plane for Sydney. We're excited to get back to Australia for this 50-day adventure that will include twenty-four ports-of-call in Australia, Bali, Tasmani...