Forsterb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Guitar, Jazz
- Toronto, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Raiders of the Arc
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream and Discover - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country, have friends in each one of them and continue to try and live everyday without fear.
- Favourite book
- Art of the Deal
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travel, travel and more travel. I'm alway surprised at how big this wonderful earth really is and all there is to see and take in.
Recent Entries by Forsterb
Back In My Own Bed - Dec 6, 2016
It certainly was a long day, but in reality, we made it home before we actually left. The power of the International Date Line I guess. After being away for 28 hours we were glad to be back in our ...
Short & Sweet - Dec 5, 2016
Well the time has come to finally go home. We dropped off Jean and Netta at the Auckland Airport this morning with our fingers crossed for some good seats for them. Then we headed downtown for a li...
Will I Actually Buy A Sheep Farm ? - Dec 4, 2016
Well today we headed to Sheepworld after a nice breakfast on the deck. It was a glorious day weather wise so we thought we'd head up Hwy 1 about 30 minutes to see a sheep shearing, herding demonstr...