Forsterb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Guitar, Jazz
- Toronto, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Raiders of the Arc
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream and Discover - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country, have friends in each one of them and continue to try and live everyday without fear.
- Favourite book
- Art of the Deal
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travel, travel and more travel. I'm alway surprised at how big this wonderful earth really is and all there is to see and take in.
<a href="http://www.travelpod.com/members/forsterb"><img src="http://images.travelpod.com/cgi-bin/img_world_small_all_travels.pl?tweb_UID=forsterb&random=54911" border="0" /></a>
Recent Entries by Forsterb
Kiss the Fish - Oct 9, 2015
Today we crossed the Equator so that means it's the King Neptune Ceremony or as we know it "Kiss the Fish". King Neptune and his Royal Court charge any and all crew members who have never before cr...
Where's Vijay ? - Oct 10, 2015
Suva, Fiji – Saturday, October 10<sup>th</sup> Viti Levu is the largest island in the Republic of Fiji, the site of the nation's capital, Suva and home to a large majority of Fiji's po...
Charlie The Tuna - World Headquarters - Oct 7, 2015
We pull into the harbour in Pago Pago (pronounced Pango Pango) at 7:27 a.m. on Wednesday, October 7<sup>th</sup>. To get here we've travelled 4,885 nautical miles. Initial thoughts from the balcony...