Forsterb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Guitar, Jazz
- Toronto, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Raiders of the Arc
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream and Discover - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See every country, have friends in each one of them and continue to try and live everyday without fear.
- Favourite book
- Art of the Deal
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travel, travel and more travel. I'm alway surprised at how big this wonderful earth really is and all there is to see and take in.
<a href="http://www.travelpod.com/members/forsterb"><img src="http://images.travelpod.com/cgi-bin/img_world_small_all_travels.pl?tweb_UID=forsterb&random=54911" border="0" /></a>
Recent Entries by Forsterb
Why I Take Photographs? - May 1, 2015
I take photographs so that I can use them as a return ticket to spectacular moments in time, moments for me that might otherwise be gone forever. I take photos to recall places - with greater vibra...
Canada Here We Come ! - Apr 30, 2015
Leaving San Diego, we've had two sea days ahead of us on our way to Victoria. At the present time (Wednesday April 29<sup>th</sup> – 5:10 p.m.) we have traveled 5,455 nautical miles and are a...
Sunny San Diego - Apr 27, 2015
San Diego, CA – Day 17 For some reason, I really like San Diego. I'm sure it’s because of the consistent weather. San Diego was kind of a screwed up port-of-call for us on this trip....