Figiel's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Ministery of Sound
- Favourite movie
- Ronin, Hunt for Red October, Saving Private Ryan, Heat
- Australian (as opposed to English), bit of German, bit of Spanish, bit of Polish, bit of...
- Favourite quote
- Let ME do YOU a deal!!!
- Interests and hobbies
- Trekking, MTB's, Motorbikes...
- Favourite book
- Any Lonely Planet travel guide...
- My friends describe me as
- Where are you this week...?
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The last hour, and the hour before that, and the hour before that...
Recent Entries by Figiel
Temples. - Dec 25, 2014
More random wisdom from the self confessed oracle - this time re temples. Bhutan has monasteries. And some unbelievably spectacular ones at that. Perched on the side of mountain cliffs, were it tak...
The train journey. - Dec 24, 2014
A few wise words about the Great Indian Train Journey. No trip to India would be complete without a trip on an Indian train. At least that's what the brochures brochures and guide books say. That m...
The local bus journey. - Dec 23, 2014
Let me share the locals call bus journey with you good people! Imagine an old bus, say 40 years old. Something that should have been taken out of service many yeas ago. Now remove some of the bumpe...