Figiel's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Ministery of Sound
- Favourite movie
- Ronin, Hunt for Red October, Saving Private Ryan, Heat
- Australian (as opposed to English), bit of German, bit of Spanish, bit of Polish, bit of...
- Favourite quote
- Let ME do YOU a deal!!!
- Interests and hobbies
- Trekking, MTB's, Motorbikes...
- Favourite book
- Any Lonely Planet travel guide...
- My friends describe me as
- Where are you this week...?
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The last hour, and the hour before that, and the hour before that...
Recent Entries by Figiel
Privacy in India. - Dec 31, 2014
OK, so I have covered the bus & train journeys. Critiqued the traffic manners, and generalised the food situation. I think that leaves the following : Ones Privacy in India, Brief honorary mention ...
Temples. - Dec 25, 2014
More random wisdom from the self confessed oracle - this time re temples. Bhutan has monasteries. And some unbelievably spectacular ones at that. Perched on the side of mountain cliffs, were it tak...
The train journey. - Dec 24, 2014
A few wise words about the Great Indian Train Journey. No trip to India would be complete without a trip on an Indian train. At least that's what the brochures brochures and guide books say. That m...