Fanofmozarts2's Traveler Profile
- Full-time student
- Favourite music
- Classical, Jazz and Rock
- Berwyn, Illinois
- Favourite movie
- English and German
- Favourite quote
- You call this a happy family? Why do we have all these kids?
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, tennis, sewing, reading, movies and baseball
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to China
- Favourite book
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, outgoing, generous, kind and very helpful.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Outside of my children being born - was spending 6 weeks in Germany this summer. Traveling all over and meeting so many wonderful people. Going to Italy was the pinacle! Florence! Neuschwanstein was utterly amazing!
Recent Entries by Fanofmozarts2
Returned from My Glorious Weekend With My BABYGIRL - Jun 28, 2009
Jess and I had a wonderful weekend touring Munich! And she actually liked me speaking German for once! Yay!! Good Times! Good Times!! <3 <3 <3 My first time in Germany with one of my chil...
MUTPED Day trip to the Harz Mountains! - Jul 4, 2009
Lots of fun!
MUTPED Outting - Jul 4, 2009
Sandra joined us in the Harz Mountains! Yay!