Faff's Traveler Profile
- Code Monkey
- Favourite music
- World music, blues, rock, roots, funky, house, etc
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- Me Godzilla, you Japan..
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventure, Science, Books, Music, Film..
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Run a hostel on Mars
- Favourite book
- I like Murakami, Sci-Fi by Asimov and Clarke, Utopian novels such as A Barve New World, 1984, etc
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Oh, that's a tough one.. Hmmm jamming with Pearl Jam in Seattle.. Oh wait, that wasn't real..
This the blog of Dan Liosos, an all round top jobber that I met in Billabong Gardens...
Weirdness is not a sin
This is a journey into the weird and wonderful (sometimes not so wonderful)world of Eleanor..
Sco's travels via Asia and Australia..
Leon's year of adventure..
The Ross Cameron Story
Ciaran + Elaine's Blog
Ciaran + Elaine's round the world travels..
Ant's quirky travel tales...
The internet has just gotten smaller
An account of the tumultuous world of JB.
Gareth Bishop .com
Gareth's round world trip
Recent Entries by Faff
Mini Road Trip - Oct 4, 2006
Today we (me, sco, addy & daire), rented a car from Crown Rentals ($45 each for 3 days) and set out for Cape Trib. Sco past his test around the same time as me and this was the first time I was...
The Last Word (Canada) - Jul 21, 2012
Firstly, some rather dull facts that you may find dull. Duration: 32 days Distance Travelled: 4000 km Provinces: British Columbia, Alberta Costs: $200 per day for 2 ppl. (Car: $50, Fuel $12, Lodgin...
Hitching the east coast - Oct 10, 2006
Okay, I have spent way too much time in Cairns and I am sick of looking and waiting for lifts. I have done the rounds of the notice boards and now I just want to leave! I decided to get a bus out t...