Faff's Traveler Profile
- Code Monkey
- Favourite music
- World music, blues, rock, roots, funky, house, etc
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- Me Godzilla, you Japan..
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventure, Science, Books, Music, Film..
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Run a hostel on Mars
- Favourite book
- I like Murakami, Sci-Fi by Asimov and Clarke, Utopian novels such as A Barve New World, 1984, etc
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Oh, that's a tough one.. Hmmm jamming with Pearl Jam in Seattle.. Oh wait, that wasn't real..
This the blog of Dan Liosos, an all round top jobber that I met in Billabong Gardens...
Weirdness is not a sin
This is a journey into the weird and wonderful (sometimes not so wonderful)world of Eleanor..
Sco's travels via Asia and Australia..
Leon's year of adventure..
The Ross Cameron Story
Ciaran + Elaine's Blog
Ciaran + Elaine's round the world travels..
Ant's quirky travel tales...
The internet has just gotten smaller
An account of the tumultuous world of JB.
Gareth Bishop .com
Gareth's round world trip
Recent Entries by Faff
Hitching the east coast - Oct 10, 2006
Okay, I have spent way too much time in Cairns and I am sick of looking and waiting for lifts. I have done the rounds of the notice boards and now I just want to leave! I decided to get a bus out t...
Frasier Island - Oct 22, 2006
I came to Hervey Bay like most people to do the Frasier island self drive safari. 22 of use were split into two groups of 11. We were briefed that evening and up at 06:30 the next morning to pick u...
Redneck town with nice beaches - Oct 14, 2006
Hitched down to Bowen from Townsville. Got a bus out to the Bruce highway and was waiting a while until a truck driver picked me up. It was interesting to see what the road looks like from one of t...