Faff's Traveler Profile
- Code Monkey
- Favourite music
- World music, blues, rock, roots, funky, house, etc
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- Me Godzilla, you Japan..
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventure, Science, Books, Music, Film..
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Run a hostel on Mars
- Favourite book
- I like Murakami, Sci-Fi by Asimov and Clarke, Utopian novels such as A Barve New World, 1984, etc
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Oh, that's a tough one.. Hmmm jamming with Pearl Jam in Seattle.. Oh wait, that wasn't real..
This the blog of Dan Liosos, an all round top jobber that I met in Billabong Gardens...
Weirdness is not a sin
This is a journey into the weird and wonderful (sometimes not so wonderful)world of Eleanor..
Sco's travels via Asia and Australia..
Leon's year of adventure..
The Ross Cameron Story
Ciaran + Elaine's Blog
Ciaran + Elaine's round the world travels..
Ant's quirky travel tales...
The internet has just gotten smaller
An account of the tumultuous world of JB.
Gareth Bishop .com
Gareth's round world trip
Recent Entries by Faff
Wellington - It's good to be back! - Mar 9, 2013
Were back!!! It has been 4 weeks now and we've decided that we should give you an update and let you know how we've gotten on. We have been walking around with big grins on our faces ever since we ...
A Taste of Poland - Jan 4, 2013
Our last 4 weeks in Berlin sailed by quickly. Angie handed in her notice at St. Hedwigs and required a leave of absence for her remaining weeks so that she could at least enjoy her last few weeks i...
Christmas at Home - Dec 20, 2012
Myself and Angie celebrated Christmas and New Years apart this year. Angie had to work over the Christmas period and the flights got too expensive for a 2 day visit. I mainly spent lots of time wit...