Extremelife's Traveler Profile
- NO JOB!!
- Favourite music
- Classic Rock
- Favourite movie
- Boondock Saints, Pretty Woman, Lonesome dove
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Own only what you can carry.
- Interests and hobbies
- I am very interested in other cultures and traveling.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to become an international businessman.
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, adventurous, personable, mannerly, kind, loyal and honest.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing moment in my life so far was when I became debt free! It opened so many doors and really made me free from many other attachments.
Recent Entries by Extremelife
Taking my time. - May 7, 2012
I have been in Colombia for a little over a month now and what a great time I have had! After arriving in Cartagena from the five day sail trip across the big blue Caribbean it took a few days to ...
Panama to Colombia!!! - Apr 4, 2012
Wow what an amazing trip it was sailing across the Carribean from Panama to Colombia! The Pan-American Highway does not connect Central America to South America so I considered many other options o...
Life on the island - Mar 19, 2012
Hello again to all! I apologize for being absent so long but everyone has to have a break now and again. I have been in Panama for a little over a month now and have had an awesome time. Just the f...