Exploreamerica's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- all (Pink Floyd, Queen, The Beetles)
- Favourite movie
- Star Wars, The Good, Bad and The Ugly, The Beach, The Big Lebowski, Vanilla Sky
- I try to speak English
- Favourite quote
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness. Broad, wholesome views cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth. By mark twain
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, music, movies, sports
- Favourite book
- 1984, Alchemist, anything American history
- My friends describe me as
- I don't know. Ask them!
Recent Entries by Exploreamerica
UK and Berlin - Jul 29, 2013
July 29 Took a 9PM flight to London and engaged my most ironic love/hate relationship. Love to travel, but deathly afraid to fly. I made sure yo get comfortably numb for the flight and fortunate...
Wonder of the World - Jul 21, 2012
Today had to be the day I was most looking forward to on this trip. Today would be the day that I would visit the final Wonder of the World!! The day began when I awoke at 6 to be ready to ...
swimming with sharks - Jul 20, 2012
I had an outstanding experience today! Left early this morning and boarded a tiny boat with nine others and some guides. We took a 70 minute boat ride out into the Atlantic Ocean until we came ...