Ewie's Traveler Profile
- Telephone Operator
- Favourite music
- Just about anything - with the exception of Thrash metal, hip hop and rap
- Favourite movie
- The Princess Bride
- English, passable Japanese
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, Writing, Movies, Travelling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book about my travels and then direct the movie.
- Favourite book
- Bless the Child - Cathy Cash Spellman
- My friends describe me as
- a little bit weird.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting on top of Mt Takao in Japan after climbing it the night before with 2 of my closest friends waiting to watch the sunrise.
Recent Entries by Ewie
Overnight - Jan 17, 2007
Stopped at a roadside motel here.
Cornwall is closed for the winter - Jan 16, 2007
We drove around Cornwall yesterday, found that most of Cornwall is actually closed for the winter. All the B&Bs were full though with their "no vacancies" signs out - or at least that's what we...
Warm in the YHA - Jan 12, 2007
Took forever to get here. But.. I didn't throw up on the plane at all. I was extremely happy about that.. don't know if it was the bandaid or if it was just the pilot was great. Just waiting for Ta...