Ewie's Traveler Profile
- Telephone Operator
- Favourite music
- Just about anything - with the exception of Thrash metal, hip hop and rap
- Favourite movie
- The Princess Bride
- English, passable Japanese
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, Writing, Movies, Travelling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book about my travels and then direct the movie.
- Favourite book
- Bless the Child - Cathy Cash Spellman
- My friends describe me as
- a little bit weird.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting on top of Mt Takao in Japan after climbing it the night before with 2 of my closest friends waiting to watch the sunrise.
Recent Entries by Ewie
Still waiting. - Jul 2, 2015
Flights been delayed for about 2 1/2 hours. I am exhausted and sad that this has shaved a bit off my trip off. Thanks for the meal voucher but I'd rather already be 2 1/2 hours into the flight. Wel...
Waiting. - Jul 2, 2015
Story of a travellers life. We're always waiting for something. My flight opens for boarding in 15 Mins and then it's over to Melbourne. Almost cried with relief when the CSR said she could check m...
Overnight - Jan 17, 2007
Stopped at a roadside motel here.