Evamaria85's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Just about everything
- Hørsholm, Denmark
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Pirates of the Caribean, The Ninth Gate,
- Danish, English, Chinese, German, French
- Favourite quote
- At Rejse er at Leve - To Travel is to Live
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, needlework, reading, writing, diving, baking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all the continents, and preferably also all the countries, and see an earth rise from space
- Favourite book
- Lord of the Rings
- My friends describe me as
- Slightly weird girl who loves to travel
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I have already had more than my share of "moments", so it is truely impossible to say, I just, for the greater part, love my life and its moments. But a definite "moment" was when I saw a full solar eclipse in Thailand in 1996 - unforgetably unreal.
Recent Entries by Evamaria85
Lazing by the Pool - Oct 17, 2015
So the 17th was officially the last day of the tour, but I had decided to have an extra few days in Goa to relax. 8 years ago when I traveled from Turkey, through Syria and Jordan to Egypt, I had 5...
Back to the Humidity - Oct 16, 2015
So this morning we arrived in Goa after our last night on a train. Most people think of Goa as a city, but it is actually a state, it's just rather small. Goa being a state also means that getting ...
Templed Out - Oct 15, 2015
Where the first day in Hampi was spent taking in the scenery, the second day was spend temple watching. We visited a ****-ton of temples, and I can, to my chagrin, not remember all the names. We st...