Evamaria85's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything except really heavy/noisy music
- Hørsholm, Denmark
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Pirates of the Caribean, The Ninth Gate,
- Danish, English, Chinese, German, French
- Favourite quote
- At Rejse er at Leve - To Travel is to Live
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, needlework, reading, writing, diving, baking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all the continents, and preferably also all the countries, and see an earth rise from space
- Favourite book
- Lord of the Rings
- My friends describe me as
- Slightly weird girl who loves to travel
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I have already had more than my share of "moments", so it is truely impossible to say, I just, for the greater part, love my life and its moments. But a definite "moment" was when I saw a full solar eclipse in Thailand in 1996 - unforgetably unreal.
Recent Entries by Evamaria85
Templed Out - Oct 15, 2015
Where the first day in Hampi was spent taking in the scenery, the second day was spend temple watching. We visited a ****-ton of temples, and I can, to my chagrin, not remember all the names. We st...
Morning - or whatever you call it at 3am - Oct 21, 2015
Time to leave India :-( It has been such a great time, but now it's time to go back to reality. My plane was at 5.55 am, so I wanted to be at the airport by 4am. Fortunately I lived about 10 min...
India Here I Come - Sep 8, 2015
So what did I squeeze into those two backpacks? The small pack: - A notebook computer and charger - Diary - A folder with all my important documents, trip notes, etc. - LP's Gui...