Escape2's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Tommy Fleming, jazz, classical and just about anything depending on my feelings at the time.
- Favourite movie
- James Bond, & others which I can't recall at the moment
- Favourite quote
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page (St Augustine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, reading, grandchildren, Jaguars, music, entertaining
- Favourite book
- Judy Nunn's books, Di Morrissey, travel books
Recent Entries by Escape2
Adelaide to Alice Springs - Jul 9, 2006
I hope you enjoy reading my diary of our trip. We have travelled overseas in between travelling in our home country of Australia. We thought we would travel overseas first and then do the "caravann...
HALFWAYROUND AUS - Jul 13, 2009
Day 1 Monday 13 July 2009 We finally left home at about 11 am but before going too far we had to stop off at the caravan supplier as our battery and charger which we had fitted into the caravan wa...
Beautiful Creston - Jul 14, 2007
We set off for Creston and after a phone call we met our cousin in Fernie. The scenery around here was beautiful, just like the postcards. Bob had driven his old Austin Healey Sprite to escort us t...