Erriuc's Traveler Profile
- Travel and understand reality
- Favourite music
- Philip Glass
- Montreal, Quebec
- Favourite movie
- French, English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain"
- Interests and hobbies
- Explore the world
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have constant unconditional love for myself and humanity
- Favourite book
- The 9 faces of Christ
- My friends describe me as
- Ask my friends
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My Ayahuasca journey in the jungle of Peru. Having unconditional love for myself and the entire humanity. Laughing and crying simultaneously for hours. Touching higher consciousness, touching my true self, touching Nirvana.
Recent Entries by Erriuc
Hopi Indian Reserve - Jul 20, 2007
Why visiting the HOPI? In November 2006, I went scuba diving with my father and brother in Utila, Honduras. After 3 flights, 20h and loosing my luggages, I ended up in La Ceiba, 20 minutes by ...
The Wind - Dec 22, 2008
We always assume that the wind is responsible to move things around such as dust, seeds, plastic bags... But could it be that it;s not the wind moving those things but rather an invisible force pul...
Destiny - Dec 23, 2008
A drop of water falls from the sky on top of a mountain. The mountain collects it along with others and according to the terrain, streams of water are created and later rivers come to life. The cau...