Ericrg's Traveler Profile
- Travel Philosopher
- German and English (neither very well)
- Favourite quote
- If you take all the events in my entire life and combine them into one day, it looks decent! - Costanza
- Interests and hobbies
- Husky sports, soccer, and pillow fights
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See more of the world, preferably all of it.
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- A man among men
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've been many places and done many things but Octoberfest has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever done. Of course, white water rafting in Bariloche, Argentina, hangliding in the Swiss Alps, and running with the bulls was pretty cool too....
Recent Entries by Ericrg
London to Close - Sep 29, 2007
Paris(Part Deux) - Sep 27, 2007
Bayeux - Sep 25, 2007
It is official, it is time to me to go home. After arriving at this gorgeous little town with cobblestone streets, great food, and a beautiful church, to not be impressed(as I am now) shows me that...