Engrishteachers's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- smap, bump of chicken, rip slyme, mr. children,
- Favourite movie
- passion of the christ II: crucify this
- i teach english, i forgot how to speak it. sorry
- Favourite quote
- "is it alright to run away"
- One thing I want to do before I die
- travel the world a million times over
- Favourite book
- salt:a world history
- My friends describe me as
- too stubborn and a little nuts.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- surviving a pink bunny attack.
Recent Entries by Engrishteachers
Tokyo and go bust... - Dec 26, 2008
First things first: love this hostel! Advice: when you have recieved only 2 paychecks in your 4 month stay in a country dont go to an expensive city for a holiday or if you do have a really really ...
Hello Work, goodbye job.... - Oct 27, 2008
You move to a new country (Japan) to teach. The only problem is that your company never paid you, your government tax, health insurance or rent. Your are a month and a half, countless strikes and w...
beware: evil pink bunnies and monkey bridges ahead - Sep 7, 2008
So, within your first week of work you find out that not just the japanese staff arent getting paid (at this point i dont think they have gotten paid for 1 or 2 months and did not get their promis...