Elsat's Traveler Profile
- Content Manager & Editor
- Favourite music
- Indie, Folk
- Sturgis, Michigan, United States
- English, Some Waray-Waray and Tagalog
- Favourite quote
- "A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." Ghandi
- Interests and hobbies
- Volunteering, Community Development, Traveling, Working with Children, Culture, Health Eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to Africa and A Remote Pacific Island, Adopt a Child from a Developing Nation, Start my Own Non-Profit...I
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching my project in Cangumbang be built in to a reality with the children who have become my own by my side through it all.
I have finally found a way to make helping people in to a life long career (in multiple ways), and I don't plan on changing career paths anytime soon!
Currently, I divide my time between rebuilding the Cangumbang Project after the devasting Typhoon Haiyan which struck out island in November 2013 and working full time for GoAbroad.com as a Content Manager, spreading meaningful travel opportunities around the world!
Recent Entries by Elsat
Happy Holidays! - Dec 31, 2015
Hi Everyone, I hope all of you have enjoyed the holiday season thus far, and are looking forward to a bright and prosperous new year! On this side of the world, I have been extremely busy. As...
The more you give, the more you get - Dec 18, 2015
Hi Friends & Family, I am excited to share with you the opportunity to give and receive this holiday season. If you have any nieces, cousins, uncles, daughters, aunts, brothers, or friends t...
Yolanda is more than just a name - Nov 12, 2015
My Facebook has been reminding me over the past few days about Typhoon Haiyan, rather incessantly. I'm seeing posts this week from 2 years ago from my family and friends asking for prayers that I w...