Elsat's Traveler Profile
- Content Manager & Editor
- Favourite music
- Indie, Folk
- Sturgis, Michigan, United States
- English, Some Waray-Waray and Tagalog
- Favourite quote
- "A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." Ghandi
- Interests and hobbies
- Volunteering, Community Development, Traveling, Working with Children, Culture, Health Eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to Africa and A Remote Pacific Island, Adopt a Child from a Developing Nation, Start my Own Non-Profit...I
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching my project in Cangumbang be built in to a reality with the children who have become my own by my side through it all.
I have finally found a way to make helping people in to a life long career (in multiple ways), and I don't plan on changing career paths anytime soon!
Currently, I divide my time between rebuilding the Cangumbang Project after the devasting Typhoon Haiyan which struck out island in November 2013 and working full time for GoAbroad.com as a Content Manager, spreading meaningful travel opportunities around the world!
Recent Entries by Elsat
A Whirlwind - Apr 14, 2015
Hi Everyone, Life has been a whirlwind the past month, hence the reason I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a blog. After the kids finished school at the end of March, Holy Week was upo...
Home Sweet Home - Mar 9, 2015
Hi Everyone, With every weekend comes a new addition, and as the saw dust settles the center is becomes home sweet home more and more. We now have plenty of storage cabinets, a ceiling, and f...
An Energetic Buzz - Feb 24, 2015
Hi Everyone, February has flown by! It seems the buzz of summer is upon us, with school children anxiously awaiting the end of the school year next month and families anticipating holy week vaca...