Elizacass's Traveler Profile
- flight attendant
- Favourite music
- Rock, Alternative, folk
- New York City
- Hello and Goodbye, and a few other important pharses in Various Languages
- Favourite quote
- My Favorite Place is where I haven't been
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Music, Hiking, Backpacking, Thailand, Live music, Sushi, Spicy Food, Getting Lost...
- Favourite book
- Anything by Lonely Planet
- My friends describe me as
- Optimistic, Adventurous, and Love going off the Beaten Path
My hotel reviews from my travels!
Recent Entries by Elizacass
Missing the Roosters in Boracay - Mar 11, 2014
We picked a great side on Boracay to stay. Station 3, is more of the western, backpacker side, and things are more how I think they used to be here. Less shops, less concrete, and less tour groups....
Beetle Juice would of Loved this Place - Mar 9, 2014
Our travel from Manila to the Island of Boracay was alot cheaper flying into a town called Kalibo, about a two hour bus ride from the ferry that would take us to Boracay. About $200 cheaper, way mo...
" The Splurge" - Mar 6, 2014
On all my adventurous trips Ive been taking lately, after weeks of cold showers, sharing my accommodations with various insects and critters, waking up to pigs and roosters, and getting very dirty ...