Elizacass's Traveler Profile
- flight attendant
- Favourite music
- Rock, Alternative, folk
- New York City
- Hello and Goodbye, and a few other important pharses in Various Languages
- Favourite quote
- My Favorite Place is where I haven't been
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Music, Hiking, Backpacking, Thailand, Live music, Sushi, Spicy Food, Getting Lost...
- Favourite book
- Anything by Lonely Planet
- My friends describe me as
- Optimistic, Adventurous, and Love going off the Beaten Path
My hotel reviews from my travels!
Recent Entries by Elizacass
The Journey of just getting there.... - Jul 19, 2012
Traveling standby in the summer....some in the business would never ponder such a thought, and to add to the challenge, pick a popular destination in Europe, on a day where unfortunately the day be...
Those steps look a bit dangerous..Climbing up Coba - Mar 13, 2016
I've always been a bit of an adventure junkie. Visiting tigers in Thailand, swimming with elephants, zip lining in Honduras, staying in tree houses in Laos. So when given the opportunity to climb a...
Eat to your Yogis heart content. - Mar 11, 2016
I was lucky enough to discover Tulum many years ago. Not when huts on the beach were less than $10( that's been at least 30 years ago) . But long enough ago when it took at least 10 minutes to walk...