Elizacass's Traveler Profile
- flight attendant
- Favourite music
- Rock, Alternative, folk
- New York City
- Hello and Goodbye, and a few other important pharses in Various Languages
- Favourite quote
- My Favorite Place is where I haven't been
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Music, Hiking, Backpacking, Thailand, Live music, Sushi, Spicy Food, Getting Lost...
- Favourite book
- Anything by Lonely Planet
- My friends describe me as
- Optimistic, Adventurous, and Love going off the Beaten Path
My hotel reviews from my travels!
Recent Entries by Elizacass
Eating my Way Through the Streets of Bangkok - Feb 24, 2015
" There is no Love sincerer than the Love of Food " - George Bernard Shaw I love food. Then there is my love for Thai food. The food here will spoil you. Not only is it so cheap , $1 for a de...
And so the 20 hour Journey Begins.... - Feb 22, 2015
~Learning to Trust that the Journey is the Destination. Getting to Bangkok isn't going to be as easy as previous trips. We no longer have direct flights out of japan to Thailand. That flight was ne...
Missing the Roosters in Boracay - Mar 11, 2014
We picked a great side on Boracay to stay. Station 3, is more of the western, backpacker side, and things are more how I think they used to be here. Less shops, less concrete, and less tour groups....