Elizacass's Traveler Profile
- flight attendant
- Favourite music
- Rock, Alternative, folk
- New York City
- Hello and Goodbye, and a few other important pharses in Various Languages
- Favourite quote
- My Favorite Place is where I haven't been
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Yoga, Gardening, Designing Back Yards, Music, Hiking, Backpacking, Thailand, Live music, Sushi, Spicy Food, Getting Lost...
- Favourite book
- Anything by Lonely Planet and Rick Steves
- My friends describe me as
- Optimistic, Adventurous, and Love going off the Beaten Path
My hotel reviews from my travels!
Recent Entries by Elizacass
Floating the night away in Khao Sok lake - Mar 14, 2017
Our big adventure here in Khao sok was an overnight in a floating raft house in the middle of the lake in Khao sok national park. Followed up with a crazy day adventure that I'm sure would consist ...
Sleeping in the trees in Khao Sok National Park - Mar 11, 2017
With a short overnight stay on top of a very steep hill in a adorable bungalow with great views in Railey Beach, we were transitioning our way over to Khao sok national park. Travel in Thailand tak...
Dining with the Spiders - Mar 9, 2017
On My first visit to Ko Mook a few years back I stayed in a rather sketchy bungalow with a larger lizard living in the roof of my bathroom. I found this amazing resort on the other side of the isla...