Ehahn's Traveler Profile
- Professional student
- Favourite music
- electronica, classic rock, indie rock, hip hop/beats, my favorite band is Radiohead
- Favourite movie
- The Sandlot, Princess Mononoke, American History X, Shawshank Redemption
- Hablo ingles
- Favourite quote
- "All that is gold does not glitter, not all who wander are lost" --J.R.R. Tolkein
- Interests and hobbies
- listening to music, snowboarding, I love movies and art, I also love running
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Act in a play
- Favourite book
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing at the top of the mountain Breithorn in Zermatt, Switzerland.
Recent Entries by Ehahn
Art Art Art - Jul 24, 2010
I recently went to the Museum of Modern Art located in Chicago. There was a free exhibit so I decided to check it out with my friend and knock out one of these cultural opportunities. I'm glad we w...
Finding Neverland - Jul 24, 2010
I loved watching this movie. It definitely helped that the two main characters were played by Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet who are both awesome actors. I chose this film because it's about a classi...
The Tempest - Jul 24, 2010
I went to go see the tempest which was a comedy. The only other Shakespeare play I have seen in the theatre is Hamlet at Bradley University. I enjoyed Hamlet so I figured I would enjoy another pla...