Eddim's Traveler Profile
- Business Architect
- Favourite music
- All sorts but tend to lean towards hip-hop, R&B.....but always room for all tracks from the 80's.
- Unfortunately just English and cereal box Canadian French!
- Favourite quote
- What would life be like if we had no courage to attempt anything? - Vincent Van Gogh
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling(surprise!), running, biking (road), snowboarding, and turtles
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There is not just one thing......my bucket list is long. For now let's say this adventure!
- Favourite book
- It always seems to be the last one I read. Currently that was "Shantaram" by Gregory David Roberts
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, Goofy, and Supportive
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been a lot of great moments in life thus far. If I had to pick the one most amazing that would be completing my first marathon. What a unbelievable experience and feeling.
Recent Entries by Eddim
Living the Gaucho life - Nov 24, 2013
Taking a taxi to the ferry terminal through early morning rush hour traffic in Buenos Aires was a bit of an experience not unlike taking a cab in New York City. After checking our luggage in, going...
Rio Baby! - Dec 6, 2013
Between our stop in Paraty and our final destination of Rio we made our way by bus and ferry to Ilha Grande which could almost pass for paradise. A small island at 194 square kilometers and despite...
Last stop before home - Dec 22, 2013
After saying goodbye to Isabel, my lovely host at The Lava House and to Lenny who dropped by very early in the morning to say goodbye I was off in a taxi for the 1hr trip back across the island goi...