Eddim's Traveler Profile
- Principal Consultant
- Favourite music
- All sorts but tend to lean towards hip-hop, R&B.....but always room for all tracks from the 80's.
- Unfortunately just English and cereal box Canadian French!
- Favourite quote
- What would life be like if we had no courage to attempt anything? - Vincent Van Gogh
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling(surprise!), running, biking (road), snowboarding, and turtles
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There is not just one thing......my bucket list is long. For now let's say this adventure!
- Favourite book
- It always seems to be the last one I read. Currently that was "Shantaram" by Gregory David Roberts
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, Goofy, and Supportive
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been a lot of great moments in life thus far. If I had to pick the one most amazing that would be completing my first marathon. What a unbelievable experience and feeling.
Recent Entries by Eddim
Krack'ing good time in Krakow - Sep 10, 2015
Our group travelled in two vans driven by a pair of a charming Polish brothers who took very good care of us over our 12 hr journey. Aside from the basic stops, such as getting some Polish currency...
Chilling in Cesky - Sep 4, 2015
We had close to 2 full days in this enchanting little spot that sits along the Vltava River with the castle situated high above and visible from almost every angle in the city. Both the city and ca...
Oh My Buda.....Budapest!! - Sep 14, 2015
Upon arrival into the city we drove through the City Park, and around the very impressive Hero's Square which all looked very French and for a minute thought that perhaps we had arrived in Paris. A...