Eddakath's Traveler Profile
- Foreign Teacher N Professional Back Packer...Unfreakinbelievable Mate!
- Favourite music
- Anything but R N B
- Australia Mate
- Favourite movie
- Anything by Audrey Hepburn (eddakath) probably 'Paris When it Sizzles'
- Favourite quote
- I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it (Audrey Hepburn)
- Interests and hobbies
- Bike Riding N Travelling Asia
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Really Really Really REALLY LIVE!
- Favourite book
- Stephen Kings 'The Stand' N Tolkiens 'Lord of The Rings'
- My friends describe me as
- Everywhere but here!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Selfishly: Returning to Asia with no plans on going home!
Aussie Marty N Georgia Walkabout Adventures: Teachers with me in Shaowu Fujian Province China
Canadian Rob N Jo
Teachers with me in Shaowu, Fujian Province
Canadian Chris N Cathys ASian Teaching Adventure
Take an adventure with my buddy Chris and his wife as they teach all over China and the rest of Asia
Recent Entries by Eddakath
The Grand Canal Opera Museum & Pagoda Adventures - Apr 19, 2015
The first real ride for the year. Thank you for a bit of warmth!
School Adventure To Xuyi Tianquan Lake & Temple - Apr 15, 2015
Hey Hey and a Big G'Day toya, KISS (type) Masks, you can find them almost anywhere. But who ever would have thought I’d find one at Tieshan Temple? Just back from an awesome day ...
The Elephant Village Adventure - Feb 14, 2015
Hey Hey and a Big G'Day toya, The original name of Laos is 'Lane Xang’ Or ‘The Land of a Million Elephants.’ In the past and even today most of these impressive anim...