Ebowley's Traveler Profile
- I'm a professional student, sort of
- Burlington, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Jurassic Park, The Shawshank Redemption, Waking Ned Devine
- English (trying my hardest to learn some Swahili)
- Favourite quote
- A man can travel the whole world over only to return home and find what he was looking for - G.E Moore, Philosopher
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, writing, learning
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book, travel to every place imaginable, be truly happy having lived my life
- Favourite book
- I have two: "The World According to Garp" and "A Widow for One Year", both by John Irving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting on the Adriatic coast on the Croatian island of Hvar drinking homemade wine from a 1L water bottle that was fished out of a recycling bin and filled for us by a restaurant owner a few doors down.
Recent Entries by Ebowley
Seven Countries, Two Continents, A Million Stories - Jul 14, 2009
July 14, 2009 I must apologize for the delay in this final entry. My little feet are exhausted. I've traveled a healthy portion of the earth's surface these past 3 months and I finally find ...
If thats the worst that happens.... - Jul 6, 2009
June 6, 2009 As I round out my 2009 travels, I find myself in Edinburgh, Scotland, the only place on this trip I've visited before. I always wanted to come back here (and at one point had plans ...
The City of Romance and Lights - Jul 2, 2009
July 2, 2009 Hello, from Paris! I sadly admit that I have moved on from my Greek Island hopping spree (which was wonderful) and have since landed in Grand Old Paris for a few days. Andrew has fl...