Dusterbin's Traveler Profile
- My profession in the work world is a cook/housekeeper and much more
- Favourite music
- Gospel, blues
- In the USA
- Favourite movie
- English only
- Favourite quote
- "Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that He will.
- Interests and hobbies
- Knitting, reading, writing, hiking,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the world.
- My friends describe me as
- Oh, ask them!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I had my children I thought that was the end all of all ends. Then I held my first grandchild. He became the end of all things for me. Now I have four grandchildren and they are the loves of my life.
We are entering the lifestyle of full-time Rving. That means living in an RV all the time. We sold our stick house and now plan to travel the roads of our country.
Recent Entries by Dusterbin
Home again - Jan 25, 2009
We are home again. After a marathon drive back to Oregon, we are settled in at the Holiday RV Park. After leaving Bouse, we headed to Parker for breakfast and then crossed the Colorado River and sa...
Off To the Big Tent Event - Jan 20, 2009
Before the sun was up this morning, we were off to Quartzsite to take in the Big Tent as it is lovingly called in all RV circles. We had been told how great this affair was for Rvers so an RVer mus...
What to do today? That is the Question! - Jan 19, 2009
We slept in a little today. The sun beat us up! We had to think about what to do today. A hot shower was on my schedule. Dale planned to go biking with the boys. I thought I would have some time to...