Dununzio's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- RHCP....and others
- Favourite movie
- Pulp Fiction .... no others
- English, French and Spanglish
- Favourite quote
- Let the world change you so you can change the world
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, environment, athletics, skeet shooting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Stop filling in personal profiles
- Favourite book
- Into the Wild - Krakauer....and others
- My friends describe me as
- a bit of a jerk, but he has a ping pong table so we hang out with him
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- This exact one.
Recent Entries by Dununzio
A Blog for Today - Dec 18, 2009
Live present. A simple idea, elegantly written by the likes of Buddha, Thoreau, and countless others. It seems like an obvious, and easy, path to fulfillment; being mindful and appreciative of the ...
Food, Glorious Food - read at your own risk! - Dec 15, 2009
I figure it's about time I mention food. While I didn't realize it at the outset of this trip, food was subconsciously my entire motivation for coming to China. Never mind seeing my brother, or tha...
From Kung Fu to Roundhouses - Dec 13, 2009
I've entered 'tulou' country. These massive circular rammed earth buildings, some five or six hundred years old, were built by the Hakka people in South-Eastern China to house entire incestuous com...