Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
Everything from flowers to roller coasters - Jul 22, 2015
Our last full day in Ohio was a very full day. Laneshia wanted to visit three places today and I promised the kids a trip to the amusement park so we did it all (and got tired in the end). First u...
Hello Kentucky! Now let's get down. - Jul 23, 2015
We departed Ohio today and headed for the 10th state on our summer vacation road trip: The Bluegrass state of Kentucky. Before leaving Cincinnati we had breakfast at an interesting restaurant c...
The road to Ohio: Witnessing Creation - Jul 20, 2015
Good bye Indianapolis. Hello Ohio. We departed our Indy condo but had a few stops before leaving Indiana - first up was donuts at a local favorite bakery called Long's. Ehh... OK, were the pastrie...