Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
Aloha Good-bye Hawai'i - Jul 5, 2016
Today was our last day of a busy two weeks in Hawai'i celebrating our wedding anniversary. We had lunch at a laid-back coast-side restaurant called Huggo's On the Rocks - named so because the res...
A Sunset Hawaiian Luau - Jun 24, 2016
Our first action of the day was lunch at Annie's Island Fresh Burger. Burgers here are considered the best on the Island. They use locally grown products including the island beef. The restaurant w...
Hiking Pololu Valley to a Black Sand Beach - Jun 27, 2016
Today we departed the Kona side of the island to begin our stay on the Hilo side. But we didn't go directly to our vacation rental. We visited the farthest north portion of the island (Kohola distr...