Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
Let the Vacation Experience Begin - Jul 8, 2014
The euphoria of the day before starting vacation is upon me. After leaving work, I picked up our rental van and spent the evening preparing the vehicle to be loaded and stuffed with our pre-pa...
The Road to Albuquerque (ABQ) - Jul 9, 2014
And we're off... We set out on our Southwest America journey on Wednesday July 9th at 1pm. The kids settled in for the long ride by swiftly firing up their electronic devices. Aria had a movie ...
Tram-Style in ABQ - Jul 10, 2014
On our first full day of our vacation we started out our day in Albuquerque by going up the beautiful and massive Sandia Mountains via tram on a sun-filled late morning. The Sandia Tram is the long...