Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
The road to Ohio: Witnessing Creation - Jul 20, 2015
Good bye Indianapolis. Hello Ohio. We departed our Indy condo but had a few stops before leaving Indiana - first up was donuts at a local favorite bakery called Long's. Ehh... OK, were the pastrie...
Day two in Cincinnati: The Queen City - Jul 21, 2015
Busy day: but I'm writing this late at night so more story and pictures later when my rest is greater. Here's the cliff notes of our day: 1) a morning jog along Ohio River 2) a visit to the Natio...
Hello Indy! - Jul 18, 2015
Hello all - we're now in Indianapolis. <br style="line-height: 15.8599996566772px;">We made it to Indianapolis after midnight. Our stay for the next two days was a beautiful Condo I reserved on V...