Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
Going deep in Kona - Jun 23, 2016
We are five hours behind our Texas time - it felt like it when I woke up at 6am this morning and had to force myself back to sleep until 8. While the others continued to sleep I spent the morn...
Waterfall ziplines and tide pool snorkeling - Jun 28, 2016
You thought our Hawaii vacation would be all about relaxing on the beach? Nope. We hit the trees on a zip line adventure today for our first full day on the Hilo side of the island. I scheduled a f...
The peaceful journey to Hawaii - Jun 22, 2016
Vacation started. We woke up at 4am to begin our journey to Hawaii - preparing for our 8:50am flight. My loving mom was there just before 6am to take us to DFW airport - thanks mom!. Well, we h...