Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
We're St. Louis Tourists - Jul 25, 2012
Today was our first day as "tourists" in St. Louis, and if you're a visitor of St. Louis you can image where we went first: The famous Gateway Arch. We had an 11:20a appointment for the "Jour...
Southern California: A story of two Climates - Jul 17, 2014
We slept in a bit this morning before packing the car to depart from our mobile home hotel on the Naval base of El Centro. The kids spent the night with their cousins in Travis' home so Laneshia an...
Early Morning & Open Skies for a Balloon Ride - Jul 11, 2014
Feeling adventurous today - we scheduled an (early) morning balloon ride. We had never been in or up in a hot air balloon before so let's just say this was our first experience floating in the...