Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
Steaming Volcanoes and Black Sand Beaches - Jul 1, 2016
We departed the Hilo side of the island today checking out of our Kapehu Retreat today and heading back to the Kona side. But along the way we explore the southern part of the island continuing our...
Aloha Good-bye Hawai'i - Jul 5, 2016
Today was our last day of a busy two weeks in Hawai'i celebrating our wedding anniversary. We had lunch at a laid-back coast-side restaurant called Huggo's On the Rocks - named so because the res...
Our Kona "Crystal House" - Jul 1, 2016
We arrived back on the Kona side in the community of Kailua-Kona about 2 miles south of the main part of town. Our VRBO rental was another great find. The home was in a neighborhood that was well k...