Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
Hello Kentucky! Now let's get down. - Jul 23, 2015
We departed Ohio today and headed for the 10th state on our summer vacation road trip: The Bluegrass state of Kentucky. Before leaving Cincinnati we had breakfast at an interesting restaurant c...
Indy Bound via Chicago - Jul 18, 2015
Travel day today as we prepared to leave Wisconsin but not before a stop in downtown Madison's busy State Street (a pedestrian only street filled with local vendors) for visit to an independent boo...
Getting Cheesy in Wisconsin - Jul 15, 2015
Hey all - we left Minneapolis today and headed to the Dairy State of Wisconsin. Our first official stop in Wisconsin was, wait for it... a cheese store. One thing about traveling in Wisconsin, thes...