Dubnation's Traveler Profile
- Transportation planner
- Favourite music
- Smooth Jazz, Hip Hop, Electronic
- Favourite movie
- Wall Street, National Lampoon's Vacation
- Favourite quote
- Make your friends before you need them.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, reading (actual books and magazines!), golf, video games & raising kids
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sky Dive.
- Favourite book
- An American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal
- My friends describe me as
- Not sure... ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night I received UTA Outstanding African-American Alumni award. Not due to award itself, but because It was the first time my parents and children had ever witnessed me speaking to an audience and so I focused my speech comments about them & my wife.
Recent Entries by Dubnation
Dinner in the 'Forge - Mar 12, 2015
After my morning hike in the Great Smoky Mountains, I went back to our condo to get Laneshia and the kids who were now up and ready to eat. So we made the trip back through Gatlinburg then to Pigeo...
Hiking the Great Smoky Mountains - Mar 12, 2015
Today was my planned hiking day. I woke not too long after day break and extended (another) opportunity for anyone to join me but I had no takers - so I set out on my own for a morning-long hike in...
Pigeon Forge - More tourist temptations - Mar 11, 2015
On our second morning in the Great Smoky Mountains region, I stepped out on our balcony and we witnessed the low clouds hanging onto the sides of the nearby mountains looking like smoke rising out ...