Du_bro's Traveler Profile
- An'ts a teacher, Shaz is a creative arts therapist and Astrid and Amon are learners
- Favourite music
- All sorts (but not much classical)
- Favourite movie
- Harry Potter, Spirited Away, Coraline, Hugo
- only English so far!
- Interests and hobbies
- books, music and art, animals and star wars- as well as exploring Australia
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live a happy life
- Favourite book
- Ant- Vernon God Little; Shaz- A Fraction of the Whole; Amon-Tashi; Astrid -A Series of unfortunate events
- My friends describe me as
- A fun and lucky family!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- This trip!
Ant, Shaz, Astrid, Amon
Recent Entries by Du_bro
Ahhh the Sarina-ty!! - Nov 27, 2012
Arriving back on the mainland felt surreal, walking on the concrete footpath felt very weird. This strange sensation came about because I had just walked on sand for the past 4 days, nothing harder...
The Blue Mountains Retreat - Dec 14, 2012
Well after a long drive from... we arrived at Claire's lovely home in the Blue Mountains. What a beautiful place she has?! It was so nice to spend 5 nights with Claire who is Ant's cousin. We had d...
The long drive home... straight home! - Dec 20, 2012
The day before we left Claire's place we asked the kids "Do you want to drive halfway home and camp on the Murray for a night or do you want to do the longest drive ever and arrive home tomorrow ni...