Drumjeff215's Traveler Profile
- Process Engineer
- Favourite music
- The less famous the band, the more I like them! However, some of the bands I like have started to get more famous recently...Beach House, Vampire Weekend, Local Natives, Ra Ra Riot, Rogue Wave, The xx, Fanfarlo, The National. Also, DMB, Jack Johnson
- Favourite movie
- Once, 500 Days of Summer, Lost in Translation, Amelie, Toy Story, Up in the Air, Top Gun, Big Fish, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I Love You Man
- English, "Southern", Elementary Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." -James Lane Allen
- Interests and hobbies
- Yoga, Photography, Music, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Finance and Investing, Board Games, Backpacking and Camping, Sports (SF Giants!)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want see the aurora borealis
- Favourite book
- The Catcher in the Rye
Recent Entries by Drumjeff215
Arriving to the Present - Apr 30, 2011
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds i...
Many the Miles - Apr 29, 2011
On this trip, I've traveled my jet, ferry, bus, taxi, train, metro, funicular (a special diagonal metro train suited for traveling up mountains), cable car and personal car. Now I'm behind the whee...
Georgia (and Sandi) on my mind - Apr 27, 2011
I left Caroline and Dan's apartment after getting back to Baltimore on my return flight from the West Coast. Luckily, nothing serious was wrong with my car, except for a dead battery from its lack ...