Drudell's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- World, Bluegrass, Andrea Bocelli
- London, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- The Usual Suspects; Caddy Shack;
- some English
- Favourite quote
- Definition of an expert? Someone who knows more & more about less & less, until he knows absolutely everything about nothing at all!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel - duh!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- My Family & Other Animals by Gerald Durrell
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The first time I saw Donna - my soulmate, the love of my life, my wife - on the dock in Oliphant and knew she was the 'one'!
Recent Entries by Drudell
Donna - Apr 22, 2014
This lady is my absolutely, hands down winner for the best thing about Portugal. She's is my wife Donna, without her I would be lost. She is my best friend, soulmate and the love of my life. Thi...
My Favorite Things - Apr 20, 2014
CALDEIRAS, CORK, CASTLES, CAFÉS, CUTTLEFISH & CLIFFS Well, we've been home for 2 weeks now so I really do think it's time to get this blog wrapped up! I've been playing catch up with the p...
Homeward Bound - Just About - Apr 5, 2014
So this is it. Our last day in Portugal. We don't need to be at the airport until 3 pm (due to the flight delay), so we have time to explore Setubal, have a final 'CP break' and also finish off som...