Dragonfly911's Traveler Profile
- wreaker of havoc and mayhem
- Favourite music
- an eclectic mix
- Favourite movie
- as of yesterday, due date - 'you bat-faced piece of shit'
- english, indonsian and japanese
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling, reading, body modification and working towards a better life
- One thing I want to do before I die
- go demo derby on a golf course ala jackass 1
- Favourite book
- every single one on my bookshelf
- My friends describe me as
- your worst nightmare
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- the fact that every day i wake up happy, healthy and ready to create new memories
Recent Entries by Dragonfly911
Couchsurfing and the Midwest - May 20, 2015
And a mere three days later I am at another airport, heading off somewhere else. My few days in Madison with Verena were amazing. As I mentioned before, me and Verena met when I was in Bali. I had ...
The loneliness of solo travelling - May 3, 2015
Friday brought me to leaving Boston. I was sad to go as I had spent an amazing 2 weeks getting to know my extended family better, resting and building my energy back up, and generally enjoying a sl...
Leaving New York and going to Philadelphia - May 16, 2015
AS PER USUAL I have left this blog far too long, and now need to do updates for two cities. My final days in New York were most certainly interesting, in regards to my couchsurfing experience. But ...