Dragonfly911's Traveler Profile
- wreaker of havoc and mayhem
- Favourite music
- an eclectic mix
- Favourite movie
- as of yesterday, due date - 'you bat-faced piece of shit'
- english, indonsian and japanese
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling, reading, body modification and working towards a better life
- One thing I want to do before I die
- go demo derby on a golf course ala jackass 1
- Favourite book
- every single one on my bookshelf
- My friends describe me as
- your worst nightmare
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- the fact that every day i wake up happy, healthy and ready to create new memories
Recent Entries by Dragonfly911
The first stop in USA - Apr 25, 2015
Upon landing in Boston, I was picked up by my mums cousin Maureen. I met Maureen in Australia when I was a child, which I don't remember, and briefly in Scotland when I visited a few years ago. I r...
One week in Peru - Apr 20, 2015
As usual, I have been too lazy to blog and therefore become daunted by the huge entry in front of me, and have left it too late (again). Friday April 10 brought a bus ride from La Paz to Cusco, ...
The uyuni salt flats - Apr 10, 2015
Tuesday morning brought us to the tour of the famous uyuni salt flash. For those of you who don't know, Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat at 10,582 square kilometers. It is located in...