Dragondoctor's Traveler Profile
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Favourite music
- Good music
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Favourite movie
- Stardust, Princess Bride, etc
- English, French, limited Spanish, limited Mandarin
- Interests and hobbies
- Ballroom dance, Latin dance, Swing dance, Aikido, martial arts, stage combat, theatre, art, music, classical guitar, piano
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Dragondoctor
Chilling at X-Cafe - Oct 19, 2008
Last week was a kick ass week! I finally got to treat a lot of people. It gets very boring and frustrating when no one comes in you know you can help. But thankfully things have been picking up sin...
Chilling like a villian in Villefranche - Oct 5, 2008
I'm here in Villefranche-Sur-Mer... I think. Or is it Villefranche-Sante?... I dunno, why they named the towns the same all over France I dunno. It took me awhile but I found the internet place whe...
Bon Voyage Party & the Olympics! - Aug 8, 2008
I've spent the last few days frantically trying to get all my errands done for this trip. You wouldn't believe the amount of time, effort, and money it takes it get it all done! Everytime I think I...