Dr.cummins's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything but Rap.
- Kingsport, TN
- Favourite movie
- Star Trek, Django, Raising Arizona, Star Wars
- Southern English and Hillbilly
- Interests and hobbies
- Needlework, reading, pets,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a camel to the pyramids in Egypt.
- Favourite book
- The one I'm currently reading and all Harry Potter and the Outlander series.
- My friends describe me as
- Weird in a fun sort of way. Frequent, loud laugher. Strong and sometimes fierce.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The births of my children.
Recent Entries by Dr.cummins
Here We Go!!!!! - Jun 10, 2014
Since this is technically a field trip for me, of course the sky opens up. Severe thunderstorms and flash flooding. Patsye and Roddy picked me up, and we got the the NOLA airport in perfect time an...
I Should Have Driven Home - Jun 30, 2013
I won't go into the horror of the trip from Houston to Baton Rouge other than to say that I could have driven the distance several times in the time it took me to fly there. I ended up spending the...
The Beginning of the End - Jun 29, 2013
Spent the night in a Frankfurt airport motel. I had expected to spend the night in the terminal, but I lucked out. Turned out it was good thatI made that call, because I was going to have one of th...