Dr.cummins's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything but Rap.
- Kingsport, TN
- Favourite movie
- Star Trek, Django, Raising Arizona, Star Wars
- Southern English and Hillbilly
- Interests and hobbies
- Needlework, reading, pets,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a camel to the pyramids in Egypt.
- Favourite book
- The one I'm currently reading and all Harry Potter and the Outlander series.
- My friends describe me as
- Weird in a fun sort of way. Frequent, loud laugher. Strong and sometimes fierce.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The births of my children.
Recent Entries by Dr.cummins
I Should Have Driven Home - Jun 30, 2013
I won't go into the horror of the trip from Houston to Baton Rouge other than to say that I could have driven the distance several times in the time it took me to fly there. I ended up spending the...
The Beginning of the End - Jun 29, 2013
Spent the night in a Frankfurt airport motel. I had expected to spend the night in the terminal, but I lucked out. Turned out it was good thatI made that call, because I was going to have one of th...
Starting the Trek Home - Jun 28, 2013
We took the train back to Birmingham from Cambridge and spent the night there. Jan had an early flight to the states, and I took a late checkout before my flight to Frankfurt. Yes, that would be Ge...