Dots's Traveler Profile
- Travelling mainly.
- Favourite music
- Country and Western. Modern pop. Rhythm and 'b'. Power ballads and the like. Instruments.
- Favourite movie
- Nacho Libre, Rugrats Go To Paris, Darjeeling Limited, X-Men.
- Many. But none better than the language of love.
- Favourite quote
- Ocean Finance. HA!
- Interests and hobbies
- Mexican wrestling, memories, FOOTAY, origami, conversations.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go travelling which is a good job because we are because that's what we're doing here.
- Favourite book
- The Hungry Catterpillar, The Patchwork Cat, The Place the Wild Things Live, backs of cereal boxes, The Magic Key Stories - Biff and Chip and that...
- My friends describe me as
- Playful, sombre, pensive. Definitely playful though.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting this bunch of hooligans!
Enough about me, tell me about yourself.
Recent Entries by Dots
Home Sweet Home - Aug 8, 2010
We've now been back for a good two weeks, and it has been strangely easy to fit back into day-to-day life at home and we are all definately missing our huge adventure. Saying that, it was great to ...
So Long, Farewell, Aufwiederzen, Goodbye! - Jul 25, 2010
Our last blog, thanks for sticking with us on our mammoth journey. Enjoy the last read... 18/07/10 Today was our first day in Anaheim, staying in a pretty luxurious appartment. We awoke with...
True Tales Of San Francisco - Jul 17, 2010
Well would you believe it? This is our 23rd blog and we've technically less than a week until we're back on British shores. Stef's birthday fell on the 12th and my my, didn't we spoil him! He w...