Donhal73's Traveler Profile
- retired minister (43 years, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Favourite music
- classical and jazz (not the hard stuff!)
- English, German
- Interests and hobbies
- enjoy tennis, travel, reading
- Favourite book
- enjoy lots of genres, from historical to science fiction to detective stuff (even Harry Potter)
- My friends describe me as
- outgoing, competitive,
Recent Entries by Donhal73
General Observations (or thaaaat's all, folks!) - Jul 25, 2010
Final General Observations Michael apparently has often not been invited by his passengers to join them for lunch, not included in their gathering, appreciated our doing so – seems automat...
Someone got our goat! - Jul 25, 2010
The End of the Journey Thursday, we used the day mostly for packing, but we worked in also a short visit with Pastor Bobby from Machakas, as he laid out the design for the building campaign ther...
Into the Bush! - Jul 22, 2010
Monday, Tuesday, July 19-20, Kasasule and Kibwezi We were joined on the van ride down to Kasasule and Kibwezi by Job as our host and guide, and David Ndumo, new treasurer of the partnership, Pet...