Dogeleven's Traveler Profile
- At the moment... Professional Traveller
- Favourite music
- Lately it's been Jack Johnson and Muse
- San Francisco
- Favourite movie
- Brick, Last Life in the Universe, Better Luck Tomorrow, and 25th Hour among many many others
- English and 1-12 words each of another dozen languages
- Interests and hobbies
- Writing, Cycling, Film, Reading, and Eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get home safely
- Favourite book
- Deathbird Stories by Harlan Ellison
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Not sure I can choose one, but many have happened on this trip to Asia. The Great Wall, Taroko Gorge, Ha Long Bay, Angkor Wat....
Recent Entries by Dogeleven
Temples, Temples Again - Apr 12, 2007
My flight from Pekanbaru had a layover in Jarkarta. My connecting flight was delayed too. This added up to me arriving in Jogyakarta well past dark. I took a taxi to the most easily pronounceable h...
Hiking on a River - Mar 23, 2007
Two thoroughly exciting things happened in the small town of Franz Josef. I'll get the lesser out of the way first. For the first time, in what seems like forever, I was able to sit down and watch ...
Like a Bear to Honey - Mar 27, 2007
Again, again, again I'm in Bangkok. And here I say farewell to Jon. There's simply no denying how cheap and convenient Bangkok is when traveling around Asia. Jon and I flew in. We hung out that ...