Dnunz's Traveler Profile
- Professional wonderer slash English Teacher slash Alien Spy
- Favourite music
- Whatever reaches my ear drum
- Which ever one I can to get food and a place to sleep. Mostly English and Spanish with the occasional Chinese
- Favourite quote
- Nothing is permanent
- Interests and hobbies
- I like to wonder, think, take photos, eat good food, and meet random people.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Own a cow
- Favourite book
- Right now.... Anything I can find in English.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- October 9, 1981. Chula Vista, California USA. That's where I made my first unknown journey from comfort to chaos and I've been drawn to chaos ever since.
Recent Entries by Dnunz
English Summer Camp - Jul 13, 2009
Once we turned up at the planned destination things began to normalize. We arrived on a Friday and had a meeting the next morning when we'd be given our schedules. Some of us would even have to wor...
And Away We Go - Jul 8, 2009
We left the internet bar with our next destination being the bus station to buy tickets to ???. I didn't know where we were going at the time and I still haven't figured out the name of the town wh...
Sink or Swim - Jul 8, 2009
I woke up before the sun rose. My body was definitely confused. I hadn't had good solid sleep in... ...a long time. I couldn't even figure out how long I've gone without slumber. It had been since ...