Dmcknew's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- "End of the Spear", "Amazing Grace", "The Blind Side". I love true stories.
- Favourite quote
- "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, photography and videography!
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Quiet, easy going, sense of humor.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I discovered there really is a God (Yahweh) and he loves me. The day I married my wife and when my daughter's entered this world, it was awesome.
I have been on several cruises to; once to Alaska, twice to Bahamas, 3 Pacific Northwest and once to Mexico.
This is the first time I have blogged a trip so I hope you enjoy it!
Recent Entries by Dmcknew
Flying home to Seattle! - Jun 30, 2011
Had to transfer planes in Atlanta on our way home to Seattle!
Visit with Mac, Bab's, Jamie and June and family! - Jun 25, 2011
Lynda, Lauren and I arrived in Glen Allen by train late Friday night on the 24th, our train was late over an hour and we were picked up by Lynda's sister Babsie and her daughter PJ. Lynda and I...
Capitol Hill, Capitol Hill Club, Lectures, Gala! - Jun 23, 2011
I was up at the crack of dawn, I had to shower, dress and take a taxi over to the Omni Shoreham and arrived by 7:00 am where our group was then taken by charter bus over to Capitol Hill. Our group ...