Dizzysparkles's Traveler Profile
- Currently I'm a Gypsy! 'Cause gypsies never get tied down.
- Favourite music
- Matt & Kim, Michael Bernard Fitzgerald, Steven Loki, Billy Currington, SayWeCanFly, He is We, Carrie Underwood, Beach Boys, Rookie of the Year, Taylor Swift, Basshunter, Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, Colbie Caillat, Jack Johnson, Lights
- Favourite movie
- Elf, UP!, A Walk to Remember
- English, Pig Latin...
- Favourite quote
- Psalm 143:8
- Interests and hobbies
- TRAVEL, meeting new people, ticking off my bucket list, music, sports (hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball), animals, board/card games, piano, and I am going to learn guitar!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Shack, Where the Red Fern Grows, The Happiness Project, Anne of Green Gables series, Harry Potter series, Twilight series, Janette Oak, Lori Wick
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, silly, friendly, a bit crazy!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- July 9, 2012 - The day I ran with the bulls in Spain!
Recent Entries by Dizzysparkles
Béal Feirste (Belfast) & Dubh Linn (Dublin) - May 10, 2012
We drove from Galway to Belfast on Sunday. The change in the land is so crazy from one side to the other...rocks, stone hedges and thick grass on the south west, shrub hedges on the north west- thi...
Wroclaw: Moustaches and Vintage Pubs - Sep 20, 2012
Loes (pronounced 'luce'), Jolijn and I hopped on the bus in the morning for a three hour journey to Wroclaw. Like Krakow, I had no expectations for Wroclaw. After checking into our hostel, we w...
Auschwitz-Birkenau - Sep 19, 2012
Before I left for my trip I knew i would go to Auschwitz. In the afternoon, we went on our tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau (90 zloty). It is an hour bus ride to Auschwitz from Krakow. Getting off the bu...