Diver79's Traveler Profile
- IT Project Support Manager
- Favourite music
- Everything and anything except Opera!
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
- Favourite movie
- There are 3 - The Bourne Trilogy, Star Wars, Boondock Saints
- Favourite quote
- "Life is for the living, don't let fear stand in the way of your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Scuba diving, photography, ice hockey
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go cage diving with Great White Sharks
- Favourite book
- Furies of Calderon - Jim Butcher
- My friends describe me as
- don't know...ask them!!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Heli-hicking on the Franz Joseph Glacier in New Zealand or diving with 200+ sharks in Belize Blue hole - there are so many to choose from!!
Recent Entries by Diver79
Mam's trip to San Fransisco with Carole - Oct 13, 2010
Mam's trip to Vegas with Carole - Oct 17, 2010
Mam's trip to Vegas with her sister carole
Dec 01, 2010 - Dec 1, 2010