Dineymarie's Traveler Profile
- CPA working in CPG Industry
- Favourite music
- Detroit, MI
- Favourite movie
- English, little Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Being around my favorite people preferably over great food and wine
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the world
- Favourite book
- Lately, "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, a planner, cerebral, old-fashioned, optimist, fun-loving
Recent Entries by Dineymarie
Homebound! - Jul 3, 2008
After 3 months of being a nomad living in Madrid and traveling around Europe, my work assignment is over, and it's time to go back home to Atlanta. This will be my last entry on this blog. I had...
Girls Weekend in Madrid - Jun 13, 2008
The weekend of June 13th, my friend, Cynthia came over from NYC to visit me in Madrid. Friday the 13th must be a lucky day for us as as soon as she got to Madrid, the previously cool and rainy weat...
Lisbon - Jun 6, 2008
On Friday, June 6th, I boarded a 50 minute flight from Madrid to Lisbon, Portugal. Despite the fact that Portugal and Spain are Iberian neighbors, the two countries are not exactly the closest of f...