Derektrips's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Oingo Boingo, The Cure. Depeche Mode.
- Favourite movie
- '300' was great. I also really liked "The Gangs from New York". Another favorite was "Snatch".
- Favourite quote
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's
- Interests and hobbies
- People/Photography/Geocaching/Traveling/Rugby/NFL,NBA,MLB/ Los Angeles Lakers, The California Angels (to me)/USC Go Trojans!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing it!
- Favourite book
- China through the Ages by Xie Chuntao was the last book I read. My favorite book was written by my father called "The Vignettes of Jodi"
- My friends describe me as
- I'll leave that up to my friends...ask any of them and they will probably give you a different answer.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having four beautiful children. On the traveling side...seeing two Rugby World Cups in two different country with my best friend!
Recent Entries by Derektrips
Two days in Makati - Feb 20, 2014
Well it finally had to happen. My 30 days in the Philippines is at its end. I totally enjoyed myself in the friendliest country in the world. I saw many island and relaxed on many of the white sand...
Marinduque Island - Feb 17, 2014
I am working my way back to Manila with about another week to go. So I'm really looking for a nice beach a can stay at for a few days. I hear of a nice island near Lucena called Marinduque Island a...
A date with Daet - Feb 14, 2014
Still working my way back to Manila.