Dennisb2008's Traveler Profile
- Perpetual Traveller
- Favourite music
- 70's and 80's rock mostly
- Newfoundland, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Shawshank Redemption
- English, German, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- All I need is a robe and a pot. If I have sandals on my feet I've truly been blessed.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit the capital of all 200+ countries of the world.
- Favourite book
- Catcher in the Rye
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day my daughter was born.
A place for readers to discuss their trips
Recent Entries by Dennisb2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! - Jan 1, 2009
We had friends over and had a rousing game of Monopoly happening most of the night. Around 11:30 most of the farmers had already left, but a couple of brave souls stayed as we watched The Ball drop...
Day Trip to Harrisburg - Dec 30, 2008
No trip (for me) is worth it without a visit to the local Seat of Goverment. So, we went to Harrisburg, the Capitol of Pennsylvania, today for some quick site seeing. It was quite frigid around her...
Christmas Day! - Dec 25, 2008
It has finally arrived, the day this blog is all about, The Reason for the Season, The Cause for the Pause, yada, yada, yada (for you Seinfeld fans). CHRISTMAS DAY! We all got up, early by my niece...