Delectableworld's Traveler Profile
- Chef, writer and student
- Favourite music
- Soundtracks and Ethnic
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings and How to Train your Dragon at the moment who knows tomorrow.
- English, Italian and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began, now far ahead the road has gone and I must follow if I can.
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, writing, dancing, listening to music, reading.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Own a restaurant and inspire people though food.
- Favourite book
- Elantris, Black Jewels and Ender's Shadow
- My friends describe me as
- Creative, adventurous and quite possibly mad
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every single day. It's all in the way you look at it.
Recent Entries by Delectableworld
To Overcome, Part I - Apr 1, 2011
Dear Readers, I'm still debating whether my terrible lack of Blog Posts is a good thing or a bad thing. My first, guilt-ridden notion would be bad, but when I think back on the many reasons...
Bula! - Feb 8, 2011
BULA First of all, I must ask you to forgive me for my tremendous, hideous and disposable lateness in posting on this blog. I would plead lack of Internet, but it would be a lie. I would plead lack...
Aloha! - Jan 24, 2011
ALOHA Sitting on my first plane listening to the soundtrack to Burlesque is, I feel, an excellent way to start my trip. It's ten in the morning, but since I'm on my way to hawaii, it's suddenly 8 a...