Decemberchick's Traveler Profile
- Dental Hygienist
- Favourite music
- all kinds of stuff
- Ontario, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Last Kiss, Clueless, Harry Potters
- Favourite quote
- "Live your dream, don't dream your life"
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, jogging, working out, chillin with friends, laying on a beach, hiking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Set foot on every continent.
- Favourite book
- hmm.. i like authors as a whole.. sydney sheldon, harry potter series, etc
- My friends describe me as
- brave! funny, sarcastic.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Actually leaving my life behind (and it wasn't so bad, either!) for the experience of a lifetime, working and traveling solo for a few years in the South Pacific.
My aunt Melissa and her boyfriend Colin's travels, which will intersect with mine at some point!
Recent Entries by Decemberchick
Into the land of Viet Nam - Nov 24, 2008
After another bus journey, we were back in Phnom Penh. After lunch, most of us took a cyclo tour around town - single-person seats pushed by someone riding a bicycle behind it. It was an interestin...
The beach!! - Nov 20, 2008
In Kampong Cham, once the others had returned from their bike ride and had a chance to shower off all the mud, we hopped into some Tuk Tuks (a motorbike that pulls a kind of cart with seats in it, ...
Cambodia! - Nov 15, 2008
So after wandering around Bangkok, checking out Khao San road (big backpacker street- lots of hostels and souveniers etc), the Grand Palace, and the Viman Mek Mansion (a big teak mansion, former re...