Debnsam's Traveler Profile
- Health and Management
- Interests and hobbies
- snorkelling, travelling, dancing, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel through the Kimberleys.
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal and fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Close encounter with mountain gorillas in the Volcanos National Park in Rwanda.
Recent Entries by Debnsam
Travelling - Mar 13, 2015
From Perth, via Sydney with. 3 hr stopover, to Auckland with a 3 hr stopover to Santiago for an overnight recovery, then off to São Paulo on. 3.5 hr flight followed by a 2 hr car trip to Santo...
Culture shock and tiredness - Mar 14, 2015
We arrived yesterday, Friday 13 March after a wonderful flight from Santiago, Chile and a reasonable nights sleep at the most comfortable holiday Inn at Santiago airport. We had arranged for a limo...
1 more sleep and packing almost ready - Mar 10, 2015
Another day of work, readying things at home then off to the airport for the red eye to Sydney, followed by a long flight to Santiago. Blogging shortly after that.