Debandkeith's Traveler Profile
- Yoga teacher and Iceberger
- Favourite music
- All sorts
- Favourite movie
- It's a wonderful life.
- English and Australian
- Favourite quote
- "Our bodies are capable of so much more than we ever use them for."
- Interests and hobbies
- Walking, yoga, swimming, reading ........oh and walking, did I say walking?!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Know there is time to share one more great coffee with friends
- Favourite book
- Anything to do with understanding how we can create more sustainable societies
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous and somewhat eccentric (ie crazy)!!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When we met.
Recent Entries by Debandkeith
Reflections on the search for a new story of life - Nov 22, 2014
It is now just over one month since our latest long walk came to an end. I am reminded that the time is approaching for my return to Australia and I know I'm ready. In fact I begin to feel my retur...
PS ................... So, this is India - Part 2 - Dec 9, 2014
PS ................So, this is India – Part 2 It's now Tuesday, our final day at the Rajakkad Estate, this place we have fallen in love with. By now I feel a deep affinity and indescri...
PS ............ So, this is India - Part 1 - Dec 7, 2014
I have fallen in love. Sitting here at a small marble desk, positioned at the open window of a gorgeous library, I find my gaze alternatively drawn away from this blog. One minute out into the humm...