Dcm's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything except Sakkie Sakkie and Country.
- Favourite movie
- The Shining
- English, Afrikaans, French
- Favourite quote
- The Journey IS the Destination and The Interruptions ARE the Journey
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Cooking, Music, Farming
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Space Travel
- Favourite book
- Too many to mention, I like David Bullard's Out to Lunch Again
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Recent Entries by Dcm
Pretoria to Harare to Lusaka - Nov 30, 2006
SOUTH AFRICA to ZIMBABWE to ZAMBIA Johannesburg to Harare to Lusaka 29th - 30th November 2006 Airport - OR Tambo (formerly known as Johannesburg International) My backpack was tampere...
Get my book @ http://www.lulu.com/content/943659 - Nov 14, 2007
You can download my book at: http://stores.lulu.com/manicmissions Some book reviews: ======================================= ================ From Sarah Heddon, USA Wow. Asante sana. Thank you so m...
UPDATE: My Book is Finished!!! - May 11, 2007
HELLO EVERYONE Below is the last chapter of my book which I've called Manic Mission: An Intricate Account of a Fleeting Bundu Bash through Ten African Countries I have updated all the blog entries ...