Dcdave100's Traveler Profile
- Energy Paralegal
- Favourite music
- Cream, Bob Dylan, Humble Pie, The Faces, Beastie Boys, Lenny Kravitz,
- Favourite movie
- Caddyshack, Stripes,
- Favourite quote
- "When the going get weird, the weird go pro."
- Interests and hobbies
- Biking, Running, Gardening, Playing Softball, Dining, Birding
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Spend more time in the office.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- continually making it to work on a daily basis.
Recent Entries by Dcdave100
Castelo de Sao Jorge - May 26, 2014
When you get to Lisbon one of the first places you need to go to is the Alfama District. The Alfama District is on a major hill east of city center that is super cool with lots of great restaurants...
Brasov's Black Church - Oct 16, 2014
The one church that I was told to check out and the one church I read about in books was Brasov's Black Church. Allegedly, this church is the largest Gothic Church between Vienna and Istanbul and w...
The City of Brasov - Oct 15, 2014
After spending a few days in Bucharest I was looking forward to seeing something new and different so heading up to the mountains and checking out the town of Brasov was going to be a nice change o...