Dcdave100's Traveler Profile
- Energy Paralegal
- Favourite music
- Cream, Bob Dylan, Humble Pie, The Faces, Beastie Boys, Lenny Kravitz,
- Favourite movie
- Caddyshack, Stripes,
- Favourite quote
- "When the going get weird, the weird go pro."
- Interests and hobbies
- Biking, Running, Gardening, Playing Softball, Dining, Birding
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Spend more time in the office.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- continually making it work on a daily basis.
Recent Entries by Dcdave100
Brasov's Black Church - Oct 16, 2014
The one church that I was told to check out and the one church I read about in books was Brasov's Black Church. Allegedly, this church is the largest Gothic Church between Vienna and Istanbul and w...
The City of Brasov - Oct 15, 2014
After spending a few days in Bucharest I was looking forward to seeing something new and different so heading up to the mountains and checking out the town of Brasov was going to be a nice change o...
Underwhelmed and Wowed all wihin a Mile - Oct 14, 2014
Once I finally got my barring's on this town I headed out to do some urban exploring. I had no itinerary. I, more or less, just started walking and if I saw something of interest I went toward it. ...