Dblegldave's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Cool Hand Luke, The Hustler, The (Original) Thomas Crown Affair, Office Space, Airplane
- Favourite quote
- "People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget the way you made them feel." Maya Angelou
- Interests and hobbies
- Golf, Bowling, Pool and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There are lots of things I want to do before I die, but seeing the pyramids is at the top of the list.
- Favourite book
- Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer
- My friends describe me as
- A Nice Guy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marriage to my wife 36 years ago, and the births of my two children.
Recent Entries by Dblegldave
I Love Paris in the Springtime!!! - May 1, 2014
You may or may not remember that old Cole Porter tune from the 1950s, "I Love Paris in the Springtime." If nothing else it just shows my age. Be that is it may, we're heading to Paris today! We...
If This is Wednesday, We Must Be in Belgium Again! - Apr 30, 2014
Sandy had a wonderful day yesterday and you could tell. She went to bed about 11:00 pm and woke up this morning at 11:36 am!!! Yep! She was tired and I think still a little jet lagged. Anyway, ...
If It's Tuesday, We Must Be in Belgium! - Apr 29, 2014
Remember that old romantic comedy starring Suzanne Plushette, circa 1969? Cute flick, but this was Tuesday and although we started in the Netherlands, we ended up in Belgium. What a terrific, but t...