Dblegldave's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Cool Hand Luke, The Hustler, The (Original) Thomas Crown Affair, Office Space, Airplane
- Favourite quote
- "People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget the way you made them feel." Maya Angelou
- Interests and hobbies
- Golf, Bowling, Pool and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There are lots of things I want to do before I die, but seeing the pyramids is at the top of the list.
- Favourite book
- Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer
- My friends describe me as
- A Nice Guy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marriage to my wife 36 years ago, and the births of my two children.
Recent Entries by Dblegldave
Three Days in One - Jan 19, 2016
Didn't feel much like blogging on Sunday or Monday, so waited until we are heading back to BMI to finish this blog. Besides that, didn't do too much on Sunday. Slept in at the Best Western. Aga...
Dancing "and" the Stars - Jan 15, 2016
My phone alarm didn't go off this morning (pilot error...AM, not PM! Duh!). Got up about 8:10, dressed and down to breakfast. Typical fast breakfast in these hotels these days. Eggs, sausage, toast...
It's Not The Worst Place I've Ever Stayed - Jan 14, 2016
This adventure started almost a year ago. It was February and Sandy and I were making reservations with IHG for some trip (I really can't remember which one). After making the reservations, the nic...