Dblegldave's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Cool Hand Luke, The Hustler, The (Original) Thomas Crown Affair, Office Space, Airplane
- Favourite quote
- "People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget the way you made them feel." Maya Angelou
- Interests and hobbies
- Golf, Bowling, Pool and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There are lots of things I want to do before I die, but seeing the pyramids is at the top of the list.
- Favourite book
- Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer
- My friends describe me as
- A Nice Guy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marriage to my wife 36 years ago, and the births of my two children.
Recent Entries by Dblegldave
Back to Reality - Jan 24, 2015
Before I tell you about our trip home from paradise, I need to make a couple of corrections to my last entry. I'm surprised more of you didn't catch the error. Leave it to my Uncle Johnny. One of t...
Great Last Day - Jan 23, 2015
Up pretty late again. 9:30 and out the door by 10:00ish. Headed to breakfast to a new place suggested by the valet. Slipped $20 to our concierge (Patrick from Carol Stream and U of I grad). He took...
Welcome to Paradise! - Jan 21, 2015
I actually stole that title from our friend Barb Haab! She sent us a nice note saying, "Welcome to Paradise!" I think she could be right! What a great day and a wonderful place. We were up about...