Dblegldave's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Cool Hand Luke, The Hustler, The (Original) Thomas Crown Affair, Office Space, Airplane
- Favourite quote
- "People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget the way you made them feel." Maya Angelou
- Interests and hobbies
- Golf, Bowling, Pool and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There are lots of things I want to do before I die, but seeing the pyramids is at the top of the list.
- Favourite book
- Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer
- My friends describe me as
- A Nice Guy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marriage to my wife 36 years ago, and the births of my two children.
Recent Entries by Dblegldave
Petrol, Arles, Van Gogh and Roman Ruins - Aug 24, 2015
We were up late...9:30 am after a tough day of touring yesterday. Thought we'd have breakfast on the road...I brought a Pop Tart...is that sacrilege in a country that serves crepes? I don't know, b...
Mary Magdalene, Nostradamus and Lavender - Aug 22, 2015
We were up early on Saturday morning and on our way to see some sights. First things first, we needed breakfast. We walked to a Patisserie and got a couple of sweet rolls and a Coke Light (not call...
Last Day and Trip Home - Sep 1, 2015
Sorry, but I just couldn't do an update from Marseille. I'll explain why later. We were up early from Carcassonne on our penultimate day in France. Today, we broke the rule we usually live by o...