Dblegldave's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Cool Hand Luke, The Hustler, The (Original) Thomas Crown Affair, Office Space, Airplane
- Favourite quote
- "People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget the way you made them feel." Maya Angelou
- Interests and hobbies
- Golf, Bowling, Pool and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There are lots of things I want to do before I die, but seeing the pyramids is at the top of the list.
- Favourite book
- Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer
- My friends describe me as
- A Nice Guy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marriage to my wife 36 years ago, and the births of my two children.
Recent Entries by Dblegldave
Last Day and Trip Home - Sep 1, 2015
Sorry, but I just couldn't do an update from Marseille. I'll explain why later. We were up early from Carcassonne on our penultimate day in France. Today, we broke the rule we usually live by o...
Collioure - Aug 30, 2015
We were up at the usual time and out the door about 9:30 toward a little town called Collioure about an hour and a half from Carcassone. Sandy found it on the web. Interesting town. It is right on ...
Great Breakfast, Rennes-le-Chateau, Elegant Dinner - Aug 29, 2015
Up at the usual 8:30. We had breakfast at the hotel today. Probably won't again, as it was 15 Euros each, but today the waitress seated us at the front table with the doors open and our view was th...