Dblegldave's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Cool Hand Luke, The Hustler, The (Original) Thomas Crown Affair, Office Space, Airplane
- Favourite quote
- "People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget the way you made them feel." Maya Angelou
- Interests and hobbies
- Golf, Bowling, Pool and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There are lots of things I want to do before I die, but seeing the pyramids is at the top of the list.
- Favourite book
- Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer
- My friends describe me as
- A Nice Guy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marriage to my wife 36 years ago, and the births of my two children.
Recent Entries by Dblegldave
NFL Hall of Fame and Home - Jun 13, 2016
We were up at the usual 7:30 or so, off to HI Express breakfast as usual. We checked out and headed to the NFL Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. My phone was going to take us on some two-lane roads, pr...
There Are No Pirates in Connecticut!!! - Jun 10, 2016
Mike and I were up at 7:00 for breakfast and checkout before heading back to Southington Country Club for our 8:28 tee time. The weather has turned a bit crisp these past few days with morning temp...
3 States and 2 Characters...OK, Maybe 4! - Jun 9, 2016
We were up and at 'em having breakfast at the Attleboro, MA HI Express between 7:00 and 7:30 am. They were having trouble with their WiFi connection all afternoon and evening. That may be why some ...