Dazzla's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything except South American friggin' panpipes!
- Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, England
- English, American and I'm learning Australian!
- Favourite quote
- I may be drunk Madam but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly! - Sir Winston Churchill
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, photography, cricket, and travelling to photograph cricket matches
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See England win the Ashes again!
Recent Entries by Dazzla
NASCAR - May 20, 2000
It's not every day I get to experience something so uniquely American as what I did this past weekend. No, not a drive-by, a school shoot-out or even an anti-abortion rally, I mean so uniquely sout...
Up on the farm (and down the mine) - Jun 11, 2010
We've just spent the Queen's Birthday long weekend (gotta love this country: we don't even get to celebrate that at home) out in the country visiting Wendy's Aunt Bronwyn and Uncle Verdun on their ...
Exploring the Top End - Jan 1, 2009
A few pics from our recent trip to Adelaide, Darwin and Kakadu National Park.