Daydream-artist's Traveler Profile
- International English Teacher
- Favourite music
- Electronic Dance Music
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- "To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Sports, Music, Art, Animals, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Celestine Prophecy
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Doing hurricane relief down South for Hurricane Katrina and helping the victims and working alongside churches and meeting some truly wonderful people.
Recent Entries by Daydream-artist
My first days in Indonesia - Oct 3, 2007
Well, I have arrived! This place is nothing short of amazing, as are the people. They are so happy and kind. Life here is slow paced and stress free, its almost impossible to explain without experi...
The rest of Christmas vacay,better late than never - Mar 14, 2008
Yeah, I know...This blog is a little bit late and some of you have been waiting for the pictures and haven't heard from me in awhile. I guess Im over the newness of being here and have developed my...
Christmas in Indonesia (part 2) - Jan 6, 2008
And so the road from Malang to Jogja was long and it rained just about the entire time. Spending most of Christmas in a car full of people wasn't what I thought my Christmas would be, but that was ...